The Office of Research Advancement (ORAD) is headed by Patrick J. Sinko, PhD, RPh, Associate Vice President for Research, Distinguished Professor of Pharmaceutics and Parke-Davis Chair Professor. 848-445-6398, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Office of Research Advancement is responsible for the following functions.
- Comparative Medicine Resources (CMR) - New Brunswick
- Comparative Medicine Resources (CMR) - Newark
- Core Facilities & Equipment
- Controlled Substances (website in development)
- Busch Biomedical Grant Program